- Hỗ trợ phiên bản:
Me4502, Dark_Arc, sk89q
CraftBook is not a paid resource. This page purely exists for donations.
Thankyou to anyone who donates to CraftBook using this Spigot page! If you are unable to pay money, or just want to, you can download it for free here http://ci.md-5.net/job/CraftBook/ THERE ARE NO CHANGES BETWEEN FREE AND PAID
If you're looking for the Sponge version of CraftBook (CraftBook 4), click here.
CraftBook is a heavily customizable plugin that adds a number of new mechanics to Minecraft with no client mods required. As one of Minecraft's oldest mods/plugins, we were the first to bring you Minecraft computers, Redstone ICs, moving bridges, and more! Here's a short list:
- Modular, and extremely light on your server.
- Enable features that you need, disable ones that you don't. Even tweak features to your liking.
- Adds heaps of mechanics that allow you to mimic large portions of FTB/Tekkit with a vanilla client.
- Redstone ICs (Logic gates, Sensors, Many others)
- Elevators for your server so people can jump between floors quickly. (Or smoothly, if you choose so)
- Working cauldrons so players can cook inside them.
- Your own custom crafting recipes.
- Hidden switches for players.
- Togglable areas and bridges.
- Chairs you can sit on. (Requires ProtocolLib)
- Working pipes that can transfer items from place to place.
- Footprints where your players walk.
- Mobs and players drop their heads.
- The ability to bind commands to items, with cool-downs, permissions and timers.
- And much more... (Seriously, check the wiki)
You'll have to read the wiki (see below) to find the permissions you need.
- Install WorldEdit first. (DON'T FORGET THIS)
- Install any other plugins required for specific features you want.
- For Chairs, ProtocolLib is required.
- Download CraftBook and copy the .jar into plugins/.
- Run your server once to generate the files.
- Edit plugins/CraftBook/config.yml to your liking, and enable anything you want to use.
Note: For optimal performance, only enable what you need. If you are running a version prior to 3.8.1, check the config to see if any features are enabled that you don't want.
- Restart the server for the settings to take effect.
For Permissions, Configuration, A list of features and more, check out the wiki
See videos (Tutorials, Usage, More!)
- Project leader: Contact Me4502 on Twitter
- Lead developers: Me4502, Dark_Arc
- Project started: On October 22nd 2010 (Bukkit was started January 2011)
- Official Discord Server: Click here!
- Official Minecraft Server: Come join us at play.fortunemc.net
- Support me on Patreon!
- CraftBook is an amazing plugin helping our users build amazing creative structures all over EcoCityCraft. Highly recommend this to other owners/communities. — andrewkm of EcoCityCraft
- CraftBook is great, we've used it for more than 3 years and we recommend it to everyone. — sawine of MineTown